$38 mil/year to Mng Kemper Beginning in 2014 Liberty Fuels

Coal commitments for Mississippi Power include a minimum annual management fee of $38 million beginning in 2014 from the executed 40-year management contract with Liberty Fuels, LLC related to the Kemper IGCC.

http://files.shareholder.com/downloads/SO/0x0x458457/AABD3F0C-B3E6-44D6-8151-928AEBBD05B2/SouthernCo_2011_NOTICE_PROXY.pdf

OK well lets look into Liberty Fuels further.

ESTABLISHMENT OF THE LIGNITE MINING FEES

The staff requested a Liberty Fuels Company, LLC Lignite Mining Fee in the amount of $12,500 per month for the months of March through June in the state 2010 fiscal year.  Although the mine is not presently in operation, the staff reported that it is working on water-related permits and preparing for a mining permit submittal for the approximately 18,200 acre mine for the Liberty Fuels Mine in Kemper and Lauderdale Counties.

The staff further recommended the establishment of a Liberty Fuels Company, LLC Lignite Mining Fee in the amount of $150,000 for the 2011 state fiscal year.

The staff also recommended that Lignite Mining Fee for the 2011 state fiscal year for the Mississippi Lignite Mining Company for the Red Hills in Choctaw County be set at $100,000, a decrease of $50,000 from the previous year. This amount will cover approximately 60% of the anticipated cost of administering the federally-approved coal mining program in Mississippi.  The remaining approximately 40% of the cost will be covered by a federal Office of Surface Mining Reclamation and Enforcement (OSMRE) grant.  These fees will cover 100% of the anticipated cost of administering the program above the amount of the federal OSMRE grant.  The staff recommended that the Commission delegate the authority to sign the Orders to the Executive Director.  The Commission approved all fees and other matters.

https://mississippicoal.wordpress.com/2011/10/16/liberty-fuels/

Advertisements

About Mississippi Coal
Welcome! It is an honor to have a moment of your day. We are in favor of all forms of energy. We care about the future of this great Nation and seek to expose the corruption behind the Kemper County CO2 capturing experimental Lignite coal Demonstration unit. Our Chief complaint is that the rate payers pay for it in their electric bills. The CO2 capturing does not produce electricity so therefore serves no purpose for the ratepayers. It is a money scam for Mississippi power and Southern Company. Mississippi is first in following the (United Nation's Agenda 21) Kyoto Protocols for the regulation of carbon dioxide, a gas we breathe out of our lungs, by forcing the people to pay for it through energy bills and taxes. Through the process of investigating the Kemper County Coal Plant issue, we feel criminal acts have been committed and that soon FCC violations will be added to the offenses. People are being lied to, deceived, or misled and therefore are fully cooperating with this Lignite experiment. "This blog or any content may contain copyrighted material. Such material is made available for educational purposes, to advance understanding of political pathways, Constitutional infringements, democracy, science, and other issues. This constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Title 17 U.S.C. section 107 of the US Copyright Law. This material is compiled and distributed without profit. This blog does not always agree with certain personal views or agendas of the published authors, but we will overlook such views many times in order to present facts, conclusions, and connections for knowledge or clarification. We hope you gain from this critical subject matter of the article/op-ed."

Do you have a question comment or information please reply.

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: